Monday, October 19, 2009

Review: The Venture Bros. - the blood of his father, a heart of steel (season premiere)


(S04E01) And 'asking too Venture Bros. The Lost animated shows? For especially if other programs for adults, compared [swimming] line-up, definitely. While shows like Robot Chicken, the ability to adjust focus (which is not necessarily bad), VB is a great task, the reward of the faithful, showing to take the time to learn and love.

You know how it is usually also a bit 'as Lost? It's really damn confused sometimes read. It was not until the end of the first, like the pieces of my brain to my ears, I finally managed to make the most of the story in my head, even though I knew I had come to see at least once to understand more seriously. I see what you got there, Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick. Real smart.

He can not go out, I have my expectations high losses in anticipation of this season. I really really scared at first because I knew that was asking too much in my head. As it turned out that was the first of perfection and think about anything. Has most of the ends of the end of the third season (the story comes next week, fall Monarch) and it also has a job / hilarious magnificent setting, where the family is in this world - Brock and no screws to clone. I could write a complete analysis of this episode, but it would take months to read and write for hours. Let's just touch on some points.

The risk of family certainly has some changes. Sgt hatred with his boy-thoughts of love, presumably by some treatments OSI is assured, the new bodyguard. Dean is still a kind of joke, but it seems to open the existence of hate in the family. It's something new Dean is screaming and short pieces in each episode?

Hank, on the other side had more trouble letting go of Brock and Brock showed how good old jacket in his wardrobe and hair growth. Major repairs, too. If the headlines, I think Dean is just trying to grow a sweet stache "and fail miserably. It 'exciting to see.

And Dr. Venture, desperate for money, find new customers, but only found the work of cloning. I think he has two of the best lines of the night: "You're all over me face! Hot Melting Face" and "waaait.'re Nazis!" In fact, all Indiana Jones-tastic Nazi scene was fantastic, because Brock has also given us: "I can cross" my list stabbed outside Hitler 'cool shit, I thought I would never do it again. "It took a long time to recognize me, who is Dr. Orpheus actually a costume of Indiana Jones. I think it was my fault, I still ask," Why Dr O dressed as a Dalek paint? ... "

At 21 ... Oh, 21 Like most people, I had no idea what the thing was in the top left until the end. It did not help that my eyes were extra-blur, and I could type, gender, so the figures. How incredibly genius is what they said the time / continuity through the CGC for grading? He worked point to anyone. It must also respond to the actual Marvel Comics # 1 and uses the names of the characters in this adventure Brock (which can be very careful with graphics designed by Doc Hammer). Come on!

I also liked how the 21 has closely followed the lines of collective action for lovers of logic. Cloning approach to Dr. Venture to 24 or ask Dr. Orpheus for the return of the dead were two things that fans speculated that the chances of the tragic end of last season. Of course, Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick fired repeatedly at the thought of a trip in the 24's conventions, so I'm curious to know if these scenes have in mind or was written after the reaction of the fans as if to say "Look!? We would not worked.

With a history of Brock, where he paid a VB fan, because the long term we will see many aspects of the history of Brock al. I mean, I never thought it would be Steve Summers and Sasquatch new (or fat Brock, actually), but let's see. There are a large close-up Blog Jackson Publick, for the road. Understanding past Brock hunting and gathering also helped to show that the large end. If I understand correctly, Brock is now part of the Sphinx and working with the country gear, Mile High, Hunter, and the voice of Brendon doctor incoherent little. We do not know much about the Sphinx, apart from this brief look OSI theme of last season, and I can not wait to see what they are all about.

I too am not the only one who was offended by the fact that Hunter is not really an operation. This sweet 5 Shadow, ponytail and amazing rack was a good idea for him! (After the show, "You do not know Dick!"), I realized that the perpetrators were on thin ice DragonCon panel (for this year mark 6.30). One fan asked, very open, to send the status of the Hunter had op, and after some hesitation, they set us a brief note to dance without suspicion attention. I can only imagine, the sudden cold, which must have felt during this period.

And finally, unscrewed the first news I heard this morning that [adult swim], the first two, the spread of the West Coast of the first half of the bet. I'm sorry to hear that. In fact, I was super pissed too. I feel the need to use a vase or something and leave the coast come together, sobbing on the shoulder one night. Although, if not repeat, do catch 4:00 (compiled correctly), the episode available on iTunes and streaming on AdultSwim.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment